Since 2018 Legal Services provider and Legal Adviceser

About The Firm

SPSB Law Firm was established in 2018 in India and in 2021 in Canada by Advocate Samreen Panwar cyber security expert international lawyer and legal adviser and Owner of 98% . The remaining 2% ownership is divided among Advocate Aakil Panwar, Advocate Aadil Panwar, and Advocate Tasleem Panwar and Advocate Saleem Panwar .
SPSB Law Firm is a leading law firm with a team of 131 highly skilled and experienced lawyers and advocates. Our firm is dedicated to providing legal solutions to clients across various sectors, and our team of lawyers is well-equipped to handle complex legal matters with ease.

At SPSB Law Firm, we have a diverse team of lawyers and advocates, with 83 international lawyers and advocates and 48 Indian advocates and lawyers. Our team comprises legal experts from different parts of the world, bringing in-depth knowledge and expertise in different legal systems and jurisdictions.

SPSB Law Firm is a leading law firm that specializes in providing comprehensive legal services to businesses and individuals. SPSB Law Firm has quickly become one of the most respected and trusted legal practices in both countries.

The firm's team of highly experienced lawyers and legal professionals is committed to providing exceptional service to clients in a wide range of legal matters. With a deep understanding of the law and a commitment to client satisfaction, SPSB Law Firm is dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes for its clients

Advocate samreen Panwar cyber security expert international lawyer and legal advicer in SPSB LAW FIRM and also have 98% Share holder and owner

Field Of Practice

SPSB Law Firm is a prominent law firm that specializes in Cybersecurity and related legal matters. The firm's team of experienced lawyers is dedicated to providing legal solutions for complex Cybersecurity issues in civil and criminal cases. The firm's expertise lies in handling international Cybersecurity disputes and offering solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of its clients.

Cyber Security Expert International

The firm's cybersecurity services include risk assessments, data privacy compliance, incident response planning, and cybersecurity litigation. The firm's team of experts works closely with clients to develop comprehensive cybersecurity strategies that align with their business objectives while protecting their assets and data.


SPSB Law Firm's civil litigation team is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for their clients. They understand that litigation can be a time-consuming and stressful process, and they work closely with their clients to ensure that they are fully informed about the progress of their case at all times.

Criminal Law

Criminal law is a branch of law that defines and regulates criminal offenses and their penalties. It is a system of laws and regulations designed to prevent and punish behavior that is harmful to individuals, society, or the state.

Why Choose Us


Expertise and experience: Clients look for legal consultants who have the knowledge and experience to handle their specific legal issue.

Reputation: A legal consultant with a good reputation for providing quality legal services and positive results is more likely to attract new clients.

Personal connection: Some clients prefer to work with a legal consultant they feel comfortable with and can trust.

Availability and responsiveness: Clients appreciate a legal consultant who is accessible and responsive to their needs and questions.


Cost-effectiveness: Clients often look for legal consultants who provide quality legal services at a fair price.

Results-oriented approach: Clients prefer legal consultants who have a results-oriented approach and work hard to achieve the best outcome for their case.

Innovative solutions: Clients appreciate legal consultants who bring new and innovative solutions to their legal challenges.

0 +
Happy Clients
0 %
Successful Rates
0 +
Domestic Locations
0 +
Successful Cases

Cybercrime at an international level

Law firms can play a critical role in addressing cybercrime in an international context by providing legal advice and representation, conducting investigations, advocating for international cooperation, and developing policies and regulations.

Conducting investigations

Law firms can conduct investigations to gather evidence of cybercrime and help identify the perpetrators. This may involve working with law enforcement agencies in different countries.

Cyber Crime Is Global Issue

Cybercrime is a global issue that requires international cooperation and coordination. Law firms can play a crucial role in helping victims of cybercrime and prosecuting cybercriminals. Here are some ways that law firms can address cybercrime in an international context

How Cyber Security Works


What Clients Say